extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Joe Rabinoff rabinoff at post.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 5 15:17:09 UTC 2006

Hi Jeff,

I was afraid this would become an issue eventually.  I've been hesitant to
just use md5 keys as moodbar filenames (as Rich suggested) because then you
have no idea which moodbar belongs to which file by looking at it.  But it's
true that the current naming scheme is kind of a hack.

Best thing for the moment is probably to write a function that returns the
preferred separator (',' in UNIX); if we port to other systems, that can be
controlled by configure.

Joe