1.4.3

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Mon Sep 4 14:11:31 UTC 2006

Joe Rabinoff wrote:
>> btw, can we trigger a global mood scanning from amarok ?
> As for global mood scanning: the easiest way is to add all the tracks to your
> playlist and scroll through them slowly enough that every track is displayed.

aaa :D
adding some 18+k tracks to the playlist could take some time...
maybe some dcop call could be created or some other method to create
them for whole collection ?
it would be easy to script something to create them in file directories,
but creating in amarok directory would take more effort. besides, that
method would probably break when dynamic collection support is
introduced (as it probably will query db and such).

--
  Rich