Moodbar not respecting amarok settings

Christie Harris dangle.baby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 12:22:40 UTC 2006

With recent changes to moodbar files being stored as .filename.mood, the
setting "store mood files with music" is not being respected. I do not have
this checked, but the mood files are being created in the music directories.

I'm assuming that it's revision 580126 that's the culprit...  could this be
changed to respect the user's request to have mood files stored in the
~/.kde/share/amarok/mood/ directory? This is particularly important for
people with readonly collections who still wish to use moodbar.

Cheers, Christie