second sound card amarok - how to select.

W Eryk Wolski wewolski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 10:35:32 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the tips, I got it "running"..

I like Amarok because of its nice GUI, but it would be much better if
switching soundcards would be more intuitive. A significant
improvement would be if amarok could work with 2 soundcards at once.
It is a bit dissapointing that it is not able to do it...

How difficult would it be to integrate the options that for example
pytone has into amarok? Having this options, would make Amarok the
ultimative DJ tool.

Regards
Eryk