greetings

Gianluca schumissimo1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:50:03 UTC 2006

Hello to everyone, first of all I want to give you a big "thank you
very much indeed" for GREAT job...

amarok is absolutly fantastic and all my friends want try linux
because they want amarok! you're the best!

I have a question for the developpers:
it is possible that there will be a "switch control" to configure the
che icon in the "systemtray" (i hope that this is the right name). now
in the 1.4.3 the icon during the song go to full to empty... and
that's ok, but someone don't (doesn't????) like this.
so if it is possible can you put a switch "on/off" and "full to
empty/empty to full"?

ciao

PS: sorry for my ugly english, i'm not a good student... eheheh

--
Gianluca - Bigshot