Beginner's problems getting amarok to work

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Mon Oct 2 23:10:11 UTC 2006

Hi Roger,
It seems that most likely you are running an outdated version of
Amarok.  You should have a look at this page to install new packages:

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Download:SUSE

Please note, that you'll also need to install MP3 support, since suse
does not provide it out of the box.

Cheers,
Seb

http://www.sebruiz.net/