Amarok performance tuning

Ljubomir Simin ljubomir.simin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 13:08:25 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 12:52, Ljubomir Simin wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I've came up with an idea of writing an article about speeding up Amarok.
> This comes mainly from experience with my old laptop. So, could you please
> evaluate this actions, and rate (from 1 to 3, 1 - (almost) not noticeable
> speed improvement, 2 - minor, 3 - major speed improvement) and/or comment
> them:

*bump*

I realize this is not an easy topic, but I'm sure the community would benefit
from such article/tips. Anyway, I'm going to investigate, no matter if on the
easy or the hard way :). So, what tools do you suggest for profiling
performance? I'm going to try with sysprof for now.
Stay tuned.

--
Ljubomir Simin
Registered Linux User #351181