Fwd: Smart playlist

Златко Попов zlatkopopov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 12:01:17 UTC 2006

Hello!

I was wandering if somebody has read my message. Please confirm that you
have and let me elucidate:

There is one string in the localization for:

1. Last Played (Smart List/Collection/ Last played) - it is plural there...
meaning last plaeyd tracks.
2. Last Played (right click on a track/Edit Track &Information/Summary) - it
is singular there (regarding that particular track).

In English it doesn't make a difference, but in other languages, like
Bulgarian, it does.
So, please, add a new string to make Amarok better and adequate.

Kind regards,
Zlatko Popov,
Bulgarian KDE localization leader