DB problems again

Andreas Heinz andi at a80.net
Fri Nov 24 15:09:42 UTC 2006

Hi Peter,

i could imagine what's this query for, but unfortunatly this doenst lead
me to a conclusion to where this mysql hang comes from.
i just pasted this query into phpmyadmin and directly into mysql
console. both times it generated the same behavior: mysql server uses
100% cpu and doesnt react anymore.

i'm using mysql5, could that be an issue?

thanks for your help,
Andreas