DB problems again

Andreas Heinz andi at a80.net
Fri Nov 24 14:19:12 UTC 2006

As nobody responded, i just enabled logging of my mysql server. the
following sql query seems to end in end endless loop:

  SELECT BINARY
album.name,album.id,Avg(COALESCE(NULLIF(statistics.percentage, 0), 50))
AS Avgstatisticspercentage,artist.id FROM tags LEFT JOIN album ON
album.id=tags.album LEFT JOIN artist ON artist.id=tags.artist LEFT JOIN
statistics ON statistics.url=tags.url AND statistics.deviceid =
tags.deviceid  WHERE 1 AND ( 1 AND album.name <> 'Unknown' AND
album.name <> ''  ) AND tags.sampler = 0  AND tags.deviceid IN
(1,2,3,4,-1) GROUP BY album.id,artist.id,BINARY album.name HAVING
Count(album.id)>3 AND Avg(statistics.percentage)>0 ORDER BY
Avgstatisticspercentage DESC  LIMIT 5 OFFSET 0

can someoney imagine why?

i did an example query to check if "tags.url = statistics.url and
tags.deviceid = statistics.deviceid" gives any result and it does. so
i'm clueless where this database hang comes from :(

thanks
Andreas