Problems using shared MySQL database

Guðlaugur Jóhannesson gudlaugu at raunvis.hi.is
Wed Nov 22 12:14:26 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 11:51, Rich wrote:
> Guðlaugur Jóhannesson wrote:
> > On Wednesday 22 November 2006 10:26, you wrote:
> >> this probably happens because of dynamic collection (starting from
> >> 1.4.2). http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Dynamic_Collection

I do get why the nfs share would have a specific device id, but it is stated
in that webpage that sshfs is not supported.  Then why did the database not
work when I mounted the directory over sshfs?  Or is it just that identifying
when sshfs is mounted that is not supported and it still gets a special
device id?

--
Guðlaugur Jóhannesson
Tel: +354 849 8405