mp3 file corruption?

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sun Nov 19 18:01:04 UTC 2006

Bonne--

This has been fixed.  It was caused by cases where two processes could be
scanning the collection at once.  We've ensured that this cannot happen again
by using a different way to track files that is read-only (albeit a little
less robust).  There's no way to recover the files that had corruption,
unfortunately.  We're sorry  :-(  But thanks to people like you SVN testing,
we never released with ATF turned on, so never had mass hysteria on our
hands...

By the way, for various reasons, ATF has now been renamed AFT.  You can check
more about how it works on the Wiki.

--Jeff