pocast downloading

Art Alexion art.alexion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:06:46 UTC 2006

That may be the case as I installed 1.4.4 and still a problem -- and only with
certain podcasters.  One nice feature I like with 1.4.4 is the ability to
associate an already downloaded local file with the amarok podcast manager.

I have not yet tried downloading with bashpodder and associating with amarok.
Hope this is a temporary fix.  I don't think this was a problem with 1.4.2.