extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/mediadevice/ipod

Martin Aumueller aumuell at reserv.at
Tue Nov 7 23:37:27 UTC 2006

I don't think that we should add processEvents() here: this makes it more
likely that some user actions interfere with the ipod's state. And as the
scanning for orphans is a) an infrequent operation which b) has to be
explicitly triggered by the user, I think that it is not an issue if the ui
is blocked for some time.

I also think that this debug output should remain enabled, as this makes it
easier to diagnose possible problems w/o users needing to change program
code. And when this message is printed, there is already a problem with the
user's ipod, so we definetly need some help in diagnosing it.