USB hdd support

Maximilian Kossick mkossick at gmx.de
Wed May 31 17:05:29 UTC 2006

Sorry, of course the unique value is the primary key in the ATF table. The
filename is the primary key in both the statistics and tags table. That's why
I called it primary key, but it's obviously just a foreign key in the ATF
table. I'll change the wording on the wiki page.

Concerning "User-defined labels", I have nothing to add to what Andrew wrote
below. What he wrote is exactly what I meant by it.

Cheers, Max