USB hdd support

Andrew Turner andrewturner512 at googlemail.com
Wed May 31 13:16:37 UTC 2006

Not trying to speak for Max here, but just reading what he's written
on the Wiki:

The whole "User-defined labels" section doesn't really seem to ever
intersect with the concept of labels as you have taken to understand
it (ie as a way of adding freeform metadata tags for songs as in bug
89314.) Instead it seems like just giving the devices names so that
they can be referred to easily, something I think that must be done,
else it would be ludicrously confusing.

As for the ATF section, I agree it's either wrong or maybe a mistranslation.

I'll make some quick changes.

Andrew