wish: albums covers for the Collection browser

Mikael Lammentausta Mikael.Lammentausta at student.savonia-amk.fi
Tue May 30 11:41:43 UTC 2006

I'd really love to see the Collection view with a cover-based browser, like I see in the Context window. I'm not sure if this is already available through skins - if skins are applicable to the Collection view. Is this an issue with modularity of the Collection and thus hard to implement?

As a side note, it would be great to group some albums into a collection. Like a series of classical music, or a series of hard rock albums. This is currently not possible. :(

amaroK is a really awesome player! Thanks for all your hard work. <3

BTW, are the wishes better to be reported to bugs.kde.org?

Mikael