Temporary tables

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Fri May 26 16:59:06 UTC 2006

The collection scanner uses the temporary tables to store information
as it does the scan of the directories.  Once the scan is complete, it
copies the temporary tables over to the permanent tables.

This allows the user to continue using the collection when scanning occurs.

--
http://www.sebruiz.net/