"The" mangling, take 2

Eldad Zack eldadzack at gmail.com
Fri May 26 15:19:13 UTC 2006

I'm all for no mangling, but if you insist, I'd rather have it influnence just
the sorting, but please don't drop the "The".
Though I do apply my own patch each release to keep myself happy (very easy
with gentoo), and beside that, amarok is just perfect for me.

So on the whole I'm very very happy with it... :)

--
Eldad Zack <eldadzack at gmail.com>
Key/Fingerprint at pgp.mit.edu, ID 0x96EA0A93