Continuous play

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Thu Jun 29 22:49:51 UTC 2006

Friday 30 June 2006 00:29 skrev Dan B:
> I've looked all over the AmaroK preferences and I just can find an option
> to have AmaroK use continuous play. I have the free version of SuSE 10, is
> the AmaroK bundled with that restricted? Sorry if it's something simply,
> just can't figure it out and don't want to use anything else.

  Really, the answer would depend on exactly what you mean by continuous
play :) If you mean a type of playback where it will not stop upon reaching
the end of a playlist, then you should enable Repeat Playlist. If however you
mean gapless playback, you will need to use the xine engine, and you will
need to use a sound file format which supports this (i.e. not mp3 :) ).

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/

"A Vast Swimmer Keeps No Pets"