Reading Annodex Clips

Jason Kivlighn jkivlighn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 06:02:19 UTC 2006

/me realizes I didn't "reply all"

The one thing that I'd say makes this patch "not work" is its dependancy on
> gstreamer.  Any way you can write this without using a gst plugin?

Sure, there's other ways to get the clip info.  It's just one way I know
how to get the clip info.  I don't want to spend forever trying to
figure out how I'd get the clip info, say using libannodex, and then
code it if nobody's interested in this type of functionality.

So I'm willing to go about this "The Right Way" if the functionality
were to be added to Amarok.  I'm even willing to scrap what I've written
already and redo it with some guidance from the Amarok developers.

Cheers,
Jason Kivlighn