new amarok_proxy

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Jun 27 04:21:14 UTC 2006

I won't be awake when Europe wakes up tomorrow, so I thought it would
send a message talking about the point of the new amarok_proxy.rb.

Apparently gstreamer connects to the server twice. Additionally Paul
theorizes that more HTTP needs to be implemented. So his plan is to
just send everything that the client requests (with the exception of
the GET /theBeard.mp3 thing) to the last.fm server and of course send
everything back. And also support two connections.

Ian Monroe