Add Supported Types functionality to Generic MediaDevices.

Roel Meeuws r.j.meeuws at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 21:12:18 UTC 2006

Okay. I converted the GUI code to use an .ui file. And I reordered the
layouts a little better. Let me know what you think.

btw, how could I get this committed? First a review process or something?

--
Roel Meeuws

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Electrical Engineering Mathematics and Computer Science
Computer Engineering Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD Delft, The Netherlands
Email:r.j.meeuws at ewi.tudelft.nl
Office phone: +31 (0)6 10 82 44 01