: A Simple Idea

Ido Perelmutter ido50 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 15:31:58 UTC 2006

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://amarok.kde.org from:
Ido Perelmutter <ido50 at yahoo.com>

Hi there!

First of all, I want to say thank you for creating the best media player in the world!

Second of all, I have a feature request I'd really like to see implemented into AmaroK. Sometimes in my collection I have a lot of albums and songs of certain artists, and I wish to listen to a random playlist of songs (Much like the dynamic playlist currently available) of the same artist. For example, I can right click on 'Alanis Morissette' in my collection and select "Load artist's dynamic plalist", which will create a random playlist of Alanis' songs.

Thanks in adavnce,
Ido.