Add Supported Types functionality to Generic MediaDevices.

Roel Meeuws r.j.meeuws at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 21:41:20 UTC 2006

Hi Ian,

thanks for the reply. I did copy it from uic code. The problem for me was I
don't know how to extend a parent dialog passed to addConfigElements with an
external ui file. So I just copied the code. I'd like to note that this
mechanism of extending the configDialog was not invented by me, so we should
probably keep using this mechanism.

So... anybody any idea on how to extend a dialog with a ui file? or any
other cleaner options?

greetz,

Roel

--
Roel Meeuws

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Electrical Engineering Mathematics and Computer Science
Computer Engineering Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD Delft, The Netherlands
Email:r.j.meeuws at ewi.tudelft.nl
Office phone: +31 (0)6 10 82 44 01