Add Supported Types functionality to Generic MediaDevices.

Roel Meeuws r.j.meeuws at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:11:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

Because I wanted to be able to put AAC on my Nokia N80 , instead of just
mp3s, and without being transcoded, I've modified the GenericMediaDevice
with the option to configure the supported media types and the preferred
format for transcoding. This way supported formats are simply moved to the
device and unsupported formats are transcoded to the preferred format...
when a transcoding plugin is present of course. This is my first
contribution to amarok, so tell me what you think.

greetz,

Roel

--
Roel Meeuws

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Electrical Engineering Mathematics and Computer Science
Computer Engineering Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD Delft, The Netherlands
Email:r.j.meeuws at ewi.tudelft.nl
Office phone: +31 (0)6 10 82 44 01