Amarok 1.4.1 - July 2nd

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Fri Jun 23 09:07:06 UTC 2006

Op vrijdag 23 juni 2006 11:29, schreef Mark Kretschmann:
> On Friday 23 June 2006 10:07, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
> > "roKymoter, bug fixer and Swedish Bitch (Firetech)"
> >
> > What is this string supposed to mean? It's a credit, but...
>
> It's a joke, you see. Humor. For laughing!

Well yeah... I would've assumed that as well. Problem is only a few people
would understand it (only Amarok devs). The rest of the world would at least
wonder what it is supposed to mean, if not offended. The translation will
probably make things worse, so I refuse to copy it into the Dutch
translation.

And what about roKymoter, is it a name? A feature? Should I just leave the
name like this in the translation?

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers