: Last.fm integration

Joel Wiramu Pauling aenertia at aenertia.net
Fri Jun 23 06:45:10 UTC 2006

On Thursday 22 June 2006 23:26, Seb Ruiz wrote:
>  send the info?!  Part of the rules a
Hi there,

A while back I started working on intergrated an audiscrobbler plugin for
rockbox.org based devices and amarok.

Because rockbox are furiously working on so many different target devices at
the moment, and the tag/database format is ... in flux, I abbandoned the
idea. (Plus I don't have a test device any more ;-/

Technically speaking tho, implementing a simple xml file which is written from
rockbox to a standard location (say rootdir) for rockbox devices, then it's a
single line of code for the generic media device stuff to grab it when
mounted and send it to last.fm

So yes, we could, but only really for rockbox based devices.

Kind regards

JoelW