: 1.4.1 beta1

Nick Tryon dhraak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:58:44 UTC 2006

> On 6/20/06, Will C. <whc2u at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > 1 - Please get rid of that Player Window.  Either replace it with something more asthetic, or just get rid of it.

Settings > Hide Player Window.  It would be nice to be able to get at
the analyzers (to detach them) without having to go through the player
window.  Surprisingly enough, however, many people still seem to use
the thing.

> > 2 - Would like to be able to show more the 5 of Newest Albums / Favorite Albums in the Music Tab.

Well, in the collectionbrowser, there is that combo box that eean
mentioned right below the filter.  You can set it to only display
tracks that have been added within the last day/week/month/year or the
entire collection.

> > 4 - Hidden Menu Icon still less then great.

In the toolbar?  If that's what you're talking about, it can be added
easily enough. (right-click > Configure Toolbars).  Personally, I just
use the menubar at the top of the window.

> > 6 - Customizable field in Collection Tab to view when a track/album/artist was added to collection inadditon.  I liked this when I was using madman, but I can live without it if necessary.
>
> Its already there. Its a combobox labeled "Entire Collection" most likely.

Is it possible to filter the collection by the "first played" statistic?