extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

David R. Litwin presently42 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:12:37 UTC 2006

On 20/06/06, Mark Kretschmann <markey at web.de> wrote:

> SVN commit 553284 by markey:
>
> Revert back to old GUI layout, to prevent further street riots and civil
> war.

I'm really sorry if I was being riotous. I assure you, the pitch-forks
and torches were stashed away. Really, I feel abashed. I only meant
that the option to choose betwixt and between might be
nice for some users. I don't want to make it seem like I hate the new
Amarok: I don't!

I'm an egalitarian: If there is a way to make every one happy, I try
it. That is all I was suggesting. Nothing more, nothing less. Please
accept my appologies for seeming rebelious. I hope you continue to work on
the new GUI as it has very good potential.

Cheers, and keep up the good work!

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.