Musicbraiinz Problem was Re: 100% CPU usage with SVN trunk

Greg Meyer greg at gkmweb.com
Sun Jun 18 19:34:44 UTC 2006

On Sunday 18 June 2006 1:08 am, Christie Harris wrote:

> I get 100% cpu from Amarok if I do any musicbrainz lookup. (revision
> 552508, tunepimp 0.4.2)
> The lookups are never successful, sitting with a busy cursor indefinitely,
> The only debug I see is this:

This is a known problem with libtunepimp 0.4.2.  I ran into it a while ago and
Alex and I worked on debugging it, and it seems to be a problem with .4.2,
because .4.1 works fine.  BTW, it doesn't just not work with amarok, it
doesn't work using the standalone program distributed with tunepimp.

You should downgrade.
--
Greg