Dynamic Collection

Maximilian Kossick mkossick at gmx.de
Sun Jun 18 17:50:40 UTC 2006

Hi
Here is the latest version of my Dynamic Collection patch.

Changes:
-devices are now handled by plugins instead of being hardcoded
-device information is now stored in ~/.kde/share/config/amarokrc instead of
in the database
-collection folders on unavailable devices are hidden
-manually rescanning devices doesn't delete the whole tables anymore but only
deletes rows whose device ID indicates that they can be rescanned instead

The patch applies to amrok/src at revision 552645.

The old collection folders in Amarok's configuration file as well as the
mediaid table are not used anymore and I haven't written any conversion code
yet.  If you use an old amarokrc file you'll have to reconfigure your
collection folders.

--Max