Layout change, next take

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Mon Jun 12 09:14:20 UTC 2006

>> Perhaps it would also be a good
>> idea to allow the user to choose where they want the menu?  Just my 2
>> cents.
>
> No, that's not the Amarok way. We should find one good way and use that,
> instead of transferring this burden to the user. As a user I don't want to
> choose between two lackluster solutions, I want something that works.

Having said this, i still think it would be nice to allow the user to
choose between albums and songs view mode in the music tab, via the
context menu. If you try the context menu atm, it is really a very
nice, unobtrusive solution.  Options in a config dialog are really
bad, and this is a nice way, imho.

seb

--
http://www.sebruiz.net/