Layout change, next take

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Sat Jun 10 15:02:39 UTC 2006

I know this has all been said before, but we have to realise that this
is a very drastic change to the UI.  I am a little uncertain about the
necessity of such a massive change. For me, I think there still needs
to be a good deal of work done before we can release this.  The
previous layout was very good because it was a very mature style - we
need to work on this more substantially.  Eg, columns should be of
equal width and height.  (the no-playing-song tab comes to mind.)

Also, do we really still need the ettrich intro?

seb

http://www.sebruiz.net/