NJB mediadevice (download items and plugin name)

T.R.Shashwath trshash84 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 06:59:59 UTC 2006

I've worked out a simpler download system - when you right click on an item
(or select multiple items and right click), it launches a URL requester,
where you can give a root for it to copy things into. From there, it stores
items in the format "url/artist/album/track". I made it this way because it's
simple, but if people want a more flexible scheme, that can be worked out
too. I think it might also be worth it to have it somehow work alongside the
Organise Collection mechanism, but I don't know how to do that.

I've also given the plugin a name that can come up in the drop down box. I'll
work on it to see if I can get things like owner string or something else in
that name too (so you can identify which device you've plugged in).

Next up should be playlists, I think...

Shash
--
"Where shall  I  begin, please your Majesty ?" he asked.
"Begin at the beginning,", the King said, very gravely,