Gst 0.10 "Roadmap"

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Fri Jun 9 02:16:20 UTC 2006

Paul--

As I pledged a week or so ago, I *am* planning on helping out with this.  I'm
in the middle of moving/reoganizing/huge amounts of work/etc., which I had
predicted would put me out of things for at least a week.  Hopefully sometime
next week I can start helping out (though I'll have to read GStreamer docs
first)   :-)

--Jeff