: Great work!

Justin Danger justin at bigbruin.com
Thu Jun 8 04:09:24 UTC 2006

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://amarok.kde.org from:
Justin Danger <justin at bigbruin.com>

I just wanted to let someone know how much I love this program.  It is without a doubt the best music player in existence.  It lets me play whatever I want instantly, no poking around (even though my music is very well organized on my hard drives).

It's also easy to correct/add the tags on my music so I sometimes spend a few hours just going through discographies and making sure everything is tagged correctly.

I just updated my system (Gentoo) and got the latest version and discovered the new mp3 player support.  Maybe I just didn't look into it before, but I was under the impression it just had a thing for iPods before,  Now I can add music to my mp3 player without going between my file browser and amarok.  That was the icing on the cake for me.

As far as I'm concerned Amarok is one of the best applications there is.  Thank you so much!

PS.  I would like to make a donation after I get a new job also.