[mm-meeting] Re: Impression of K3M?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Jun 6 20:43:59 UTC 2006

Hi Seb, Florian, Matthias,

(Addressing you two as well, since the same applies to you)

On Monday 05 June 2006 10:31, Seb Ruiz wrote:
> I would be willing to compile something when I get home, on friday or
> something.
>
> How should it be written, how long should it be etc?

Just use your own preferred writing style, we don't want to impose any rules
on you. The only thing you should keep in mind is that the sponsors will see
your text, so it might be handy to not be overly negative ;-)

The paper size will be about half an A4 sheet. I don't know what exact layout
(margins, line spacing, ...) Hendrik has in mind, but I guess we should aim
for two of those pages. If you have too little we can fill up with pictures,
so don't worry too much about it.

PS Florian, Matthias, haven't heard from you guys yet, are you able to write
        something up too?

--
Martijn