Impression of K3M?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sun Jun 4 21:18:36 UTC 2006

Hi Florian, Matthias and Amarok devs,

For the wrap-up of the multimedia meeting we are currently preparing material
for the final report. One of the main goals of the report is to make the
sponsors happy, but while doing that it's also a good way to document the
achievements of the meetings and create document for KDE's portfolio that can
be used for future events.

For this report, could you guys write an impression of the meeting? I.e., what
did you expect, what did you actually find, what did you achieve, how did it
help you getting more work done then when the meeting wouldn't have taken
place, etc.?

We would like to see three impressions, one for Phonon, one for Usability, and
one for Amarok. Usability automagically ends up in Florian's lap, so I hope
he can write something up :)

Phonon has Matthias as natural 'victim', but if you really aren't able to
write this I guess e.g. Allan Sandfeld Jensen can do the honours as well,

As for Amarok, I have no idea whom of you guys has the best writing skills and
most time, nor who is the team lead/release dude/resident dictator. Could you
guys tell us who's going to write something up?

If possible we would like to see the three reports by next weekend, let's say
Saturday June 10th, somewhere in the afternoon CEST. That gives Hendrik the
time to integrate them in the first draft before our wrap-up meeting a few
days later.

As for the content of the impression, I'll leave that free to your own choice,
apart from the generic questions I mentioned above. Same for the length of
the article. Just make sure it fills at least one page, but that should be
easy, we will be using paper smaller than A4, and we can always fill with
photos. Two or more pages should be fine too, I honestly don't expect any of
you to make it a novel anyway ;)

Thanks in advance!

--
Martijn