Amarok 1.4.2-beta1

Jocke Andersson ajocke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 22:37:11 UTC 2006

Jeff, I know it wasn't intended to remove the tags, just said that it did so
here...
Replaygain 0.9beta3 apparently[1] uses the mutagen library [2] from Quod
Libet, which seems to be able to use id3v2.4... Maybe I used an older version
when testing ATF...
Although, when I complained a little in #amarok, markey (I think) said
something about taglib maybe rewriting the entire id3 thingie, which made the
gain tags disappear since taglib doesn't support them. Can that be the
reason?

[1] http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=26073
[2] http://www.sacredchao.net/quodlibet/wiki/Development/Mutagen

//Firetech