Amarok 1.4.2-beta1

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sat Jul 29 22:23:05 UTC 2006

ATF has never removed mp3gain tags.  I have plenty of files with replaygain
tags and ATF tags together.  Apparently the mp3gain script does not use
taglib but instead relies on some other library that will only read up to
ID3v2.3, while TagLib uses ID3v2.4.

People should either not turn on writing ATF tags, update mp3gain/replaygain
to use the latest version of id3v2, or just deal with it :-)

--Jeff