ATF and dumbed smart playlists ...

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Jul 26 17:20:00 UTC 2006

Quoting Matej Cepl <ceplm at seznam.cz>:

> I have recompiled this morning and only now amarok announced that I've got
> ATF first time (strange, I thought it has been in SVN for couple of days
> already)

Some checks were changed around.  You should only see that one time;
ignore it.  You *do* see some strange things sometimes when you live
on the bleeding edge :-)

and what I can see first is that Smart Playlists don't work
> well -- I had couple of days of music in Never Played playlist and now I
> had two songs and when I played them amarok claims I have none. Some Genres
> playlists contain nothing.

I've noticed weird smart playlist behavior too...I created a smart
playlist to grab songs that were longer than 7 minutes with "Led" in
the artist, and it returned a seemingly completely random set of
songs...anyone touch these recently?

--Jeff