extragear/multimedia/amarok

Martin Aumueller aumueller at uni-koeln.de
Tue Jul 25 18:59:54 UTC 2006

Good, we're almost there: loading the same set of files, again with cold
caches, took 65 seconds this time - with current Amarok. That's quite an
improvement, but perhaps there is still some room for optimization.

BTW, I had to enable fixHyperthreading() for being able to test this, as
Amarok has become a lot more crashier since yesterday.