Suggestion

Andreas Heinz andi at a80.net
Fri Jul 7 10:03:39 UTC 2006

hi

since nobody spoke again about this and i have to study for my exams
next 2 weeks. is there a chance that someone takes a deeper look into
it? as far as the last mails concerns, dan has had a look, but it seemed
not to be that easy as he had thought at first.
or should one file a bug report so that this enhancement is fixed on a list?

thanks and bye
Andreas