New compilation handling in 1.4.1

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Jul 4 06:21:50 UTC 2006

Personally I thought the previous behavior made more sense as well.
However, I don't actually just scroll through my collection browser
much (I always use the filter) so its not something I feel strongly
about. What I really like about the new implementation is that it
doesn't use the term  "compliation album". :)