I can't belive that no one of you listens to lugradio podcast !?!

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:40:20 UTC 2006

2006/12/20, Art Alexion <art.alexion at gmail.com>:

> On Wednesday 20 December 2006 05:41, Bart Cerneels wrote:
> > I don't like the extended info pane at all, their should be a way to
> show
> > that info in the context browser.
>
> I, too, would like to see the extended info pane in the context browser,
> but
> due to other podcast problems that seem to have been introduced in 1.4.3or
> 1.4.4, many podcast downloads are incomplete.  By having the extended info
> pane in the playlist browser, I can easily download the complete podcasts
> with wget, and then use amarok to manually associate the downloaded files
> with the podcast info.  If you got rid of the extended info pane, I would
> have to play the podcast to get the info in the context
> browser.  Something I
> couldn't do if I hadn't yet downloaded and associated it.

About a month ago I changed the way podcasts are downloaded. We are using
KIO again. Just try downloading with the current SVN and let me know your
KDE version (kde-config --version). I'm trying to find out what in what
KDELibs version a certain bug was fixed.

I have some time between Christmas and newyear. I could try to get the
extended info in the context browser but I'm still not sure how to
accomplish that. Any suggestions?

Greets Bart