I can't belive that no one of you listens to lugradio podcast !?!

Art Alexion art.alexion at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 13:56:53 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 05:41, Bart Cerneels wrote:
> I don't like the extended info pane at all, their should be a way to show
> that info in the context browser.

I, too, would like to see the extended info pane in the context browser, but
due to other podcast problems that seem to have been introduced in 1.4.3 or
1.4.4, many podcast downloads are incomplete.  By having the extended info
pane in the playlist browser, I can easily download the complete podcasts
with wget, and then use amarok to manually associate the downloaded files
with the podcast info.  If you got rid of the extended info pane, I would
have to play the podcast to get the info in the context browser.  Something I
couldn't do if I hadn't yet downloaded and associated it.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @