[patch] forward null check and then dereference

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Sat Dec 2 01:43:44 UTC 2006

On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 10:00:12AM +1100, Seb Ruiz wrote:
> - patches sent to the mailing list are usually lost into the ether,
> it is very hard to track them. they are much better attached to bug
> reports at bugs.kde.org

Thanks for the pointer. I will attempt to follow these patches up with
bug reports.

> - since these are a lot of sanity checking reports, you might want to
> just grab yourself a kde svn account and commit the changes yourself.
> Would make it much easier. Join us in the irc channel if you want to
> do this, #amarok @ irc.freenode.net

Also good to know. I will see if I can't come around the irc channel
later in the week.

> - when creating patches, please patch against current svn - it avoids
> complicated conflicts which we need to resolve manually. Just check
> out current trunk, and make your changes to the files. When done, do
> "svn diff" to create a diff.

Hopefully the patches are against current svn. I updated this morning
and rebased the patches.

Erik Hovland
mail: erik at hovland.org
web: http://hovland.org/