Possible Various Artist insights

Peter C. Ndikuwera pndiku at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:31:43 UTC 2006

> I noticed that the only difference between tracks from a particular album was
> the bitrate - is it possible this is being taken into consideration when
> determining whether to show an album under various artists or not?

Nope. Should only be the Artist Name. Maybe the initial name for track
20 differed slightly - maybe only the case - so the scanner tagged it
as a multiple-artist album.

> That one track is still showing under various artists (mainly because I don't
> want to flag it with "do not show under various artists" until there's some
> feedback on this theory.

I *think* that you have to mark it "do not show..." after re-tagging. :-)

--
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room" - The
President (Dr. Strangelove)