Copy lyrics impossible!!!

Mats Ahlgren mats_a at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 23 22:49:43 UTC 2006

Middle-click pastes from the X keyboard buffer, which (among other things?) gets filled whenever you select text.
For example, if you select some text in this email and do NOT copy it, and then middle-click, your selection will be pasted where you click.
Consequently, middle-clicking will not paste what is in KDE's clipboard, and is not compatible with the 'standard' ctrl-C copy.

Though you're right; it is odd that you can't copy from from the HTML display. (Even when turning off the ctrl-C Amarok-specific shortcut.)

--Mats